OFF: Magazine, Wayne Kramer, the Beans,tubes

Timothy E Elliott ma-paharper at IOPENER.NET
Mon Jun 25 19:22:30 EDT 2001

re:the tubes-no not really,thought they did a reunion tour & cd in 2000. versions of
`don't touch me there',`mondo bondage',& `white punks...' not to bad,but of course nothing beats the orginals-look for `t.r.a.s.h.' cd in used cd shops,all the great pre-80s
stuff.
heathcliff