BOC: COTHM

John A. Swartz jswartz at MITRE.ORG
Tue Jun 26 13:21:31 EDT 2001

> by the way, I love the new album.  One solid hour of good rockin' fun.

EXACTLY!  Frankly I was getting a bit tired of the complaints here about
COTHM.  Too much living in the past for my tastes.  This album is
getting LOTS of play in my CD player, and consensus of non-BOC-L fans is
that this album is much better than Heaven Forbid.  Doesn't measure up
to Secret Treaties?  That was 18 years ago!  Give it a rest - enjoy the
album, or don't.  But unless you've been living under a rock for 10
years, you'd probably realize that this album represents who BOC is
TODAY very accurately.  If it's not the band you fell in love with in
the 1970's so be it - go to their concerts and listen to the oldies, or
buy the remasters and repackaged compilations.

"In the pocket OF THE MOMENT",

John