BOC: Reissues

Brian Halligan blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Tue Jun 26 17:03:38 EDT 2001

Theo wrote:
> there seems quite a bit of antipathy toward tRBN.  When it came
> out, I was pretty happy with it, though I don't listen to it much
> anymore, primarily because I don't have it on CD--waiting for the
> reissue!

I listen to RbN for Take Me Away and Shadow of California. Shooting Shark is
OK, but I just can't get too excited about it. RbN also has Let Go and Eyes
on Fire, two of my least favorite BOC tunes of all time. Substitute Here
Comes That Feeling and Stone of Love and the album would have been a lot
higher on my list. I wonder what the bonus tracks will be on the reissue.
Any ideas?

I will say about Curse that I automatically hear it as an '80s album rather
than one released in 2001. I can't help it. It all just sounds very '80s to
my ears. For all the problems with Heaven Forbid, it sounded more
contemporary.

Brian

--
Vincent Price Talking Lawnmower