HW: getting your nob out onstage

Nick Medford nick at HERMIT0.DEMON.CO.UK
Wed Jun 27 13:10:56 EDT 2001

On Wed, 27 Jun 2001 17:17:33 +0100, Jon Browne <jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK>
wrote:

>I saw Iggy Pop go a whole gig with his nob INSIDE his troo's.

WHAT?? Outrage! Tsk, tsk. Don't these people realise that youngsters see
them as role models?

>I used to have a pic of Bob Calvert strutting his funky nekkid ass at a
>HW gig. It was captioned as being in Richmond Park, but I've lived in
>Richmond all my life and there's never been any gigs since I can
>remember. This was around 1972 so it would have been before my time,
>however.
>--
>Jon, with his nob out.     Rock 'n 'Roll.

I saw the estimable Capt. Sensible in the buff onstage. Actually that's not
quite true- he kept his beret and shades on, much to my relief. Some things
are sacred, after all, and I wouldn't want to see him doing anything
undignified.