HW: getting your nob out onstage

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Wed Jun 27 12:02:07 EDT 2001

Jon the Nob answered Nick with...

>>I once saw Genesis P-Orridge get his nob out onstage and ask if anyone
>>wanted to blow him (there weren't any takers on that occasion). Does that
>>count?

Does GP-O still have a nob these days?  I thought he decided to give another
gender a try.

>I saw Iggy Pop go a whole gig with his nob INSIDE his troo's.

Um...troo?  Should I know that term (thinking now really intensely to figure
it out on my own through 'context,' but failing - wondering now if I'm too
much a prude....silly thought)

Grakkl (FAA), who was priviledged enough to witness Daevid Allen's nob,
though the one person who was so overcome by emotion to go up onstage after
the song to give him a (nope, not that! Just a) hug was a guy!  Lucky him.