OFF: Song titles

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Wed Jun 27 13:05:03 EDT 2001

In article <200106271648.MAA03306 at listserv.spc.edu>, Nick Medford
<nick at HERMIT0.DEMON.CO.UK> writes
>Is it? It must be at least a decade since I played that album, can't even
>remember the LP title.

Talk Talk Talk, their 2nd.

>I tried with the Furs, honest I did, but was never
>convinced... could never acquire the taste for the vocals for one thing

Fair enough. I can certainly understanding people not liking his voice.
First two albums are terrific though, I reckon. First track on the first
LP is devastating! India........    Only the first two LP's are *really*
good, after that returns diminish rapidly,

They played with Hawkwind, around 1980, and then again the next week
with Inner City Unit. I missed both gigs.  Chagrin is eternal.
--
Jon 2