BOC: CotHM (long)

Brian Halligan blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Wed Jun 27 13:59:31 EDT 2001

Theo wrote:
> Own up, Brian, are
> you related to Rob Halligan--he's from Syracuse?

Not related, even though our families are from roughly the same
area--although my Dad once told a girl in college that he was related to
Dick Halligan of Blood Sweat & Tears (who *is* related to Bob Halligan). He
wouldn't say if it got him anywhere....

And my parents own a Bob Halligan solo album and one from his new band Ceili
Rain. Then again, my parents aren't really music fans. ;-)

I will own up to having a soft spot in my heart for "Beat 'em Up." Yeah, I
know, how can I hate "Let Go" and still like a Halligan tune? Beats me.

Brian

--
Vincent Price Talking Lawnmower
MP3 Radio