BOC: Bob Halligan (was Re: CotHM (long))

Brian Halligan blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Wed Jun 27 14:23:12 EDT 2001

Theo wrote
> I went to high school with him!  But he was a grade older--never
> knew him personally...

Yeah, I remember you saying something about that a while back. Not your
favorite songwriter/musician even back then IIRC....

So who's worse, Bob Halligan or John Shirley? I'd have to say Halligan was
worse, because his tunes never came close to Shirley's lyrics for Pocket. On
the other hand, Bob was a terrible writer for BOC, but give his BOC tunes to
KISS (whom he also wrote for) and they're not as bad. I've never heard his
stuff for Judas Priest. Any good?

I Just Like to Be Bad wouldn't work for anyone that I can think of.

Brian

--
Vincent Price Talking Lawnmower
MP3 Radio