OFF:e-bay

Jill Strobridge jill at THETA-ORIONIS.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Wed Jun 27 19:59:52 EDT 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: Timothy E Elliott <ma-paharper at IOPENER.NET>
To: <BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU>
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2001 12:13 AM
Subject: OFF:e-bay

> just a question. is anybody else having trouble accessing e-bay
lately?? for about
> the last week,everytime i try to access,about 55-85%downloaded and
everything
> locks up and i have to reboot. whats up with that?
> heathcliff

Same here I've been having a similar kind of problem but in my case
I just get the header, some code and then a blank screen.    I can't
decide whether it just doesn't like my password (although I can't
raise that page that will allow me to change it either) or whether
there's something wrong in the loading of the pages.  Maybe I should
just re-register and start again.

jill