BOC: extra remaster fun

Bolts of Ungodly Vision js3619 at ACMENET.NET
Thu Jun 28 13:52:11 EDT 2001

I nominate Mommy for having the most violent lyrics possible. nevertheless,
Eric did a good job with the song I think. It would be a killer on stage I
think... Eric in full "evil leer!" He hasnt been that evil lately. Would be
a nice change. After all the song sounds like it was done "live" for the
most part doesnt it?

The current BOC could put Mes Dams Serat in the set, after all there arent
that many Alan songs they do.Its definately the most rocking of them (tied
with Gil Blanco maybe, but still. it really rocks.)

The liner notes remind me of A.Levy's liner notes to Career of Evil: the
Metal Years style. What does anyone else think of 'em so far?