We were born to go...

Maxine Wesley maxine.wesley at PORT.AC.UK
Fri Jun 29 06:30:45 EDT 2001

Due to the logistics of not having regular access to a PC for the
next few months - I am going off the list. I know lurkers are rarely
missed but I thought I'd big my farewells anyway.

To folks I have met through the year, adios for now. It's been one
tremendous year for Hawkwind gigs... fraid I missed a lot of
Donnington as by the time they came on stage I was a bit wobbly,
never mind I have vague, warm and fuzzy recollections of the gig.

Maybe catch up with tricks in 2002.

All the best & many thanks to Hawkwind for providing some of the
best entertainment to be had legally.!

ttfn

M at xine