BOC: a question about the ST remaster

Scruton, Jason GG3757 at DFA.STATE.NY.US
Fri Jun 29 09:00:04 EDT 2001

Is it me, or did they misspell one of the words in the "Rossignol" blurb on
the remaster? I no longer have my old copy  of ST on disc to check it out.

A word on "FoUO" bonus version: A really nice haunting feel to the song. The
question though I have is if it's the Demo from Albert, do the listed
writing credits reflect the modifications that were made for its appearance
on FoUO (the album) or was it really that collaborative in its composition?
I really dig the Ping-Pong ball-like organ bit in Sally. Its much more
groovy (as in having a groove, not "groovy, man! I can see finger trails!")
than tBS's take, which has a punkier bounce.. Fun song either way. Who is
doing the spoken vocal lines at the end of the song? and what is being said?

Jason