stonehenge 84

Nick Medford nick at HERMIT0.DEMON.CO.UK
Fri Jun 29 13:00:58 EDT 2001

On Fri, 29 Jun 2001 11:47:03 -0500, Stephen Lindas <Lindas at MARKETDAY.COM>
wrote:

>Do you know what day that was?

Don't know, sorry

 Thats what I was told but On my tape of it it
>sounds like NIK.

Someone (Roy Harper, if I'm right, but it DEFINITELY isn't Nik) says "I'd
like to present to you the night, and the... and the future."

Someone shouts "Hawks!"

Roy (?) continues "and maybe... the Hawks!"

At which point Nik comes in with "We are the survivors! The eternal
survivors..." etc. by way of intro to Watching the Grass Grow.

Oh and the vinyl has the words "Watching the Grass Smoke" etched on the run-
off groove.

Hope this helps

NM