OFF: acoustic Sloterdijk; setlist 6/28

SLOTERDIJK SLOTERDIJK at WEBTV.NET
Fri Jun 29 13:19:12 EDT 2001

(Don't Fear) The Reaper
Hurry On Sundown
Uranium Zone: (dedicated to the people of Vieques, and to those who were
exposed to depleted ranium during the NATO Balkan campaign)
L.A. Lady: ( first time played live; written by Punky Meadows)
Hassan I Sabha (Assassins of Allah)
Golden Void

lineup:
Mike Burro: acoustic guitar and vocals
Jay Adcock: djembe and bass guitar
Robert McConnell: bass guitar and djembe

This was a really enjoyable gig..The venue was nice and spacious with
excellent air circulation. There were lots of great players there
including Philadelphia Jazz legend Bootsie Barnes, who advised me to
"keep the group together", and added "it's hard to find loyal players
today"..
The crowd was diverse and tolerant..In addition to performing ith
Sloterdijk Jay, sat in with the house jam on drumkit and djembe. Bob
also backed up several players with bass.
I myself even joined the fray for a full tilt boogie/blues jam. There
were about 4 or 5 others on stage when I grabbed the djembe, slung it
over my soulder and headed for the closest available microphone..

                        truly relaxing,

                        Peace, MIke

www.mp3.com/sloterdijk