stonehenge 84

Nick Medford nick at HERMIT0.DEMON.CO.UK
Fri Jun 29 14:33:21 EDT 2001

In message <55ABA8BDDDEDD111AD1800805FD66D8009A9A2BF at herm
es.marketday.com>, Stephen Lindas <Lindas at MARKETDAY.COM> writes
>This is so weird!! My tape doesn't match what your saying here.

Hmm. I dunno... maybe it's a different gig, except I'm pretty damn sure it IS
Harper doing the intro, so chances are it'd have to be a festival, even if it
wasn't Stonehenge...

Or maybe the intro is from another night at Stonehenge and was spliced
together with the song for the album...

Can't think of any other suggestions right now. Surely somebody here must
know?

--
Nick Medford