Space Ritual studio tapes on Ebay?

Bob Lennon Hawkwinder at AOL.COM
Thu Mar 1 21:14:18 EST 2001

Apologies for that last post. I accidently sent before I typed my message.
This Catapilla Lp is the classic "incorrectly put into Hawkwind catagory"
record.
It isn't the Robert Calvert of Hawkwind and I always chatise record stores
that seem to always put this Lp into the Hawkwind bin. I hate when people do
this.
bob

nick at HERMIT0.DEMON.CO.UK writes:

> I will happily admit to never having looked at ebay before, and I had no
>  idea there would be so much HW-related stuff for sale. In particular I
>  noticed this:
>
>  -Robert Calvert/Hawkwind- Catapilla
>
>  -SUPER RARE IMPORT COLLECTIBLE! The Hawkwind / Calvert
>  connection continues with "Catapilla": a 1971 reissue on the brilliant
> Italian
>  AKARMA label. 4 tracks: "Naked Death," "Tumbleweed," "Promises,"
>  "Embryonic Fusion."
>
>  What the hell is this? Never heard of any of these tracks. Is it for real?
>
>  I probably shouldn't post this query here, 'cos if it is a genuine
article,
> all
>  you krazy kollectors are going to ensure I don't get a sniff of it, but
I'm
> too
>  curious not to ask.
>
>  --