HW: trades.....

Thomas, Guy Guy.Thomas at LONDON.ENTOIL.COM
Fri Mar 2 05:27:39 EST 2001

Mike - I've got a British fold-out Warrior LP with a Mike Moorcock autograph
on it too.

I'll have to check for the white hair when I get home.

Interested?

Guy

                -----Original Message-----
                From:   Mike Coleman [mailto:deltawave at METRONET.COM]
                Sent:   02 March 2001 10:12
                To:     BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
                Subject:        Re: HW: trades.....

                  hello people...

                insomnia alive in Texas.......

                here's a weird couple (of requests) for you...

                I am seeking copies in SUPREME condition of the following...

                1) A CANADIAN WARRIOR LP.....need cover CLEAN, don't care
about vinyl
                ....this is identified only by catalog # UALA 465G on upper
right hand of
                back cover...also, this copy has no pocket for the record,
the LP just sits
                in the shield......

                2) A german LP pressing of Warrior...as above, seek CLEAN
cover, no concern
                on the vinyl condition ,,(have mint already)

                3) A british pressing of Warrior shield, BUT!  the pressing
that DOES NOT
                HAVE the little white "hair" in the upper right hand corner
of FRONT cover,
                that runs just parallel to top edge of sleeve....

                Does anybody have a BEATIFUL CONDITION LP of the "DELIRED
CAMELEON FAMILY"
                LP, they would sell or trade??....this is a relation of the
band CLEARLIGHT
                from France!!!

                Is anyone out there an expert on Adrian Wagner???....I need
a pro with a
                discography!!!!  inc.45 singles!!!

                Among things I have to trade with (possibly...better be a
good offer) is
                the japaneese LP pressing of Nik Turners SPHYNX LP, which I
think is safe
                to say that this is a truly MEGA RARE item, and I HATE when
people use that
                terminology....it does not have the OBI, but I can do a nice
reproduction,
                as I already have for Nik's copy..(sorry Nik..it came out
GREAT though!!)

                I will buy/trade/beg you to death..whatever....

                mike coleman

                PS,,,Anyone able to locate Hassan 45's yet???   GOOD ONES!
hurry up!!!

                somebody go raid a collection, and you'll have plenty of CD
money from me!!!!

                stay out of this FoFP...I'm onto a greek CD for you, if you
didn't get
                yet..hold tight!!!