Space Ritual studio tapes on Ebay?

Colm McWilliams cmcwilliams at CIL.CO.UK
Fri Mar 2 08:26:45 EST 2001

surely these studio tapes are the property of United Artists/EMI or the band
members at the time of the recording?

Colm McWilliams
Estimator

CIL INTERNATIONAL
Tel: Switchboard +44 [0]20 7272 0222
Tel: Direct Line +44 [0]20 7561 6455
Fax: +44 [0]20-7561 6406

-----Original Message-----
From: Nick Medford [mailto:nick at HERMIT0.DEMON.CO.UK]
Sent: 02 March 2001 13:16
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
Subject: Re: Space Ritual studio tapes on Ebay?

On Thu, 1 Mar 2001 21:14:18 EST, Bob Lennon <Hawkwinder at AOL.COM> wrote:

>Apologies for that last post. I accidently sent before I typed my message.
>This Catapilla Lp is the classic "incorrectly put into Hawkwind catagory"
>record.
>It isn't the Robert Calvert of Hawkwind and I always chatise record stores
>that seem to always put this Lp into the Hawkwind bin. I hate when people
do
>this.
>bob

Thanks for the info. Is it the Mother-Gong Robert Calvert then? Not that I
would want it if it were, but still curious...

Cheers

Nick

This e-mail is confidential and may be privileged. It may be read, copied
and used only by the intended recipient. If you have received it in error,
please contact us immediately. This e-mail and attachments have been scanned
for viruses using Trend ScanMail.