Canterbury festival

Richard Lockwood rich-l at GEOCITIES.COM
Fri Mar 2 10:22:50 EST 2001

And producers of some of the finest xenophobic and homophobic ads ever.

"Shepherd Neame Spitfire - Downed all over Kent.  Just Like The Luftwaffe"
"Shepherd Neame Spitfire - only tail-gunners drink lager"

I have friends (neither German nor gay) who find them quite offensive.

I laugh my arse off (if you see what I mean), and it's a top pint...

:-)

Cheers,

Rich.

ObToon:  Born To Be Wild - Ozzy and Miss Piggy