good places to live?

Colm McWilliams cmcwilliams at CIL.CO.UK
Fri Mar 2 10:44:23 EST 2001

sounds like a fair description of London

cheers

colm

> Hey folks,
>
> My apt. lease didn't get renewed, so I've got to find a new place to live.
> (phooey.)
>
> As I've never been overwhelmingly fond of Chicago in the first place
> (brrrrrrr), it may be time to move out.
>
> To that end, anyone want to pimp their particular part-of-the-world?
> Warm would be nice, though not (sigh) necessary.  A good IT job
> market is important, and decent folks to hang out with would be
> a definite plus.
>
> (bonuses if you have reasonable cd shops/sf bookstores/game shops/comic
> shops in the area.)
>
> Thanks,
>
> Arin

This e-mail is confidential and may be privileged. It may be read, copied
and used only by the intended recipient. If you have received it in error,
please contact us immediately. This e-mail and attachments have been scanned
for viruses using Trend ScanMail.