Canterbury festival

Thomas, Guy Guy.Thomas at LONDON.ENTOIL.COM
Fri Mar 2 11:27:06 EST 2001

Richard!

You obviously have superb breeding and taste!
I prefer Master Brew myself, but Spitfire is also the dog's bollox!  Sheperd
Neame is the BEST BREWERY in the known multi-verse!

Guy

                -----Original Message-----
                From:   Richard Lockwood [mailto:rich-l at GEOCITIES.COM]
                Sent:   02 March 2001 15:23
                To:     BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
                Subject:        Re: Canterbury festival

                And producers of some of the finest xenophobic and
homophobic ads ever.

                "Shepherd Neame Spitfire - Downed all over Kent.  Just Like
The Luftwaffe"
                "Shepherd Neame Spitfire - only tail-gunners drink lager"

                I have friends (neither German nor gay) who find them quite
offensive.

                I laugh my arse off (if you see what I mean), and it's a top
pint...

                :-)

                Cheers,

                Rich.

                ObToon:  Born To Be Wild - Ozzy and Miss Piggy

                > Virtually impossible I would say:(
                >
                > Faversham is in Kent, just north-west of Canterbury; it is
also
                > home to the
                > Shepherd Neame brewery; the oldest independent brewery in
England and