good places to live?

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Fri Mar 2 12:20:28 EST 2001

Layla Thompson writes:

> Newcastle-upon-Tyne!!!

> A bit chilly at times, but undoubtably the greatest place on earth!

> Wonderful people, wonderful places, and a shop for pretty much
> anything you could ever possibly want!! I have never been at a loss to
> find something for too long.

But probably at a loss to find something long, if what the lassies wear
even in the dead of winter is anything to go by. I'd be surprised if
"Frozen Belly Button" isn't a regular complaint to GP's in those parts.

Still, when we get independence for the Borders, I reckon Geordieland
should be the Capital.

> Layla.

FoFP