HW: Yuri help/ coleman error

Johan Edlundh joe.e at TELIA.COM
Fri Mar 2 16:12:03 EST 2001

At 13:31 2001-03-02 -0600, you wrote:

>>>And boy are those hard to find....
>>>
>>>FoFP
>>
>>but they're pretty cool though....for Dave Anderson's German
>>caper....Diabolical.
>>
>>the "legend" one is a cartoon of HW.....m
>
>WOOPS...it was the "Cosmus" one that is a cartoon, right Mike???
>
>the old "CRS" is kicking in......

as one of the Gagarin friendlier on this list, I feel an urge to mention the
France pressed (Editions Atlas RK CD 418) "Les Génies du Rock: Urban
Guerilla" with the now infamous combination of tracks, starting with "Gaga /
In the Egg / ORGANE Accumulator..."
I think it was sold together with a magazine..? March 1997?

my Legend Silver Machine isn't a Gagarin clone - tracklist is the same as
"Early Daze" - a compilation of Text of Festival/SR II and Yuri Gagarin tracks.

.joe