OFF: good places to live?

Douglas Pearson ceres at SIRIUS.COM
Fri Mar 2 17:36:23 EST 2001

On Fri, 2 Mar 2001 16:09:36 -0600, Arin Komins
<akomins at MIDWAY.UCHICAGO.EDU> wrote:
>:Subject: Re: OFF: good places to live?
>
>[a bunch of people respond in favor of sites in the uk, austin,
>dc/maryland, calif. bay area.]

Since the out-of-control economy has been correcting itself a bit as of
recently, I could, in good conscience, recommend the SF Bay Area, which I
would NOT have done six months ago.  (Next time you're in the area, Arin, I
can point out the SF/F bookstore 'Borderlands' that I learned about when
Mick Farren & John Shirley did readings/music there.)

As a matter of fact, I have an opening for a new flatmate at the end of
this month (did I remember to mention that, Chuck?) ...

    -Doug
     ceres at sirius.com