HW: Nottingham gig, Brockspace, Damage

J D Jeremy at DACOMBE.FSNET.CO.UK
Sat Mar 3 07:22:23 EST 2001

Hi,
Anyone got any details of the Nottingham April gig?
Like:
Is it confirmed?
Date? 1st/2nd April?
Venue?

By the way, since posting my mail about the total shambles of the tracks appearing / not appearing on Brockspace, I've learnt that this was an early mispress which has since been corrected to exactly the track list on the back.
So this mis-press is unique in having this particular version of Damage Of Life?!

Bit of a trivial point now, but I have my reasons for asking, can anyone make out what Ron says just as Damage Of Life starts at Astoria gig?

Jez