HW: Nottingham gig, Brockspace, Damage

Captain Bl@ck starfield at SUPANET.COM
Sat Mar 3 08:12:00 EST 2001

"It's damaging init, life"

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: J D
  To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
  Sent: Saturday, March 03, 2001 12:22 PM
  Subject: HW: Nottingham gig, Brockspace, Damage

  Hi,
  Anyone got any details of the Nottingham April gig?
  Like:
  Is it confirmed?
  Date? 1st/2nd April?
  Venue?

  By the way, since posting my mail about the total shambles of the tracks appearing / not appearing on Brockspace, I've learnt that this was an early mispress which has since been corrected to exactly the track list on the back.
  So this mis-press is unique in having this particular version of Damage Of Life?!

  Bit of a trivial point now, but I have my reasons for asking, can anyone make out what Ron says just as Damage Of Life starts at Astoria gig?

  Jez