HW: Anyone want to trade?

Sat Mar 3 14:08:31 EST 2001

CDS can sell you some of the CD titles you listed but what is your own e.mail addres to let you know which and how much?
Andy G.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Roger Elmer
  To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
  Sent: Saturday, March 03, 2001 5:05 PM
  Subject: HW: Anyone want to trade?

  Hi folks - my local vintage record store has the following HW vinyl.  I didn't check condition, year of issue etc but will do
  if anyone needs the LPs and would like to trade.  Prices are those charged by the shop.

  Original vinyl:

  Calvert - Capt Lockheed & Starfighters (w lyric booklet, gatefold)            £15
  Hawkwind - Business Trip  double LP (foldout sleeve)                              £15
  Hawkwind - 1st LP picture disc  (pic is from original inner sleeve)          £15

  The following looked like reissues and are all around the £4/5 mark:

  Astounding Sounds (2 copies)
  Quark Strangeness & Charm
  Xenon Codex
  Friends & Relations Vol 2 & 3
  Live Chronicles (£6.50)
  Church of HW
  Zones

  I need the following - either excellent condition original vinyl or CD:

  Space Ritual Vol 2
  BBC In Concert 73
  Text of Festival
  Thrilling HW Adventures (Live 76)
  Love in Space (live 95)
  1999 Party (live 74)

  Please mail me offlist to discuss further - thanks!