HW: Warrior "hair"/re-revisited

Mike Coleman deltawave at METRONET.COM
Sat Mar 3 15:33:33 EST 2001

 JD---The "Golden Goose"  made your Warrior.....can we please turn it into
"My Warrior"???   just ask your friends if theirs have the hair.....bet you
get a yes...MOST DO!  less don't...but none are that big of a
deal......just to people like me that can't find the lady......

FEE???  where's FEE  uh oh.......think I'm gonna self-destruct.....(don't
worry about meaning on this last stuff...)(but I am wondering ...FEE??)