HW:Hawkwind UK Tour

blueskin69 blueskin69 at NETSCAPEONLINE.CO.UK
Sat Mar 3 16:32:35 EST 2001

Glasgow please, come on dave we've not seen you up here since 97 man!
don't get me wrong i've had a good time when i've travelled down south
to see Hawkwind at the Custom Bike Show 99, the Hawkestra 2000 ( my
HONEYMOON ), the Xmas/New Year Party 2000 and i will be there at Croydon
on the 25th. So once again please please come to Glasgow either the
Barrowlands or the Garage saying that a band of your standing should be
playing the Royal Concert Hall. I will get the contact numbers and names
of promoters for these venues ASAP.