HW : The famous chest of Kev

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Sat Mar 3 19:29:05 EST 2001

In article <3f.116e057a.27d2d9be at aol.com>, Bob Lennon
<Hawkwinder at AOL.COM> writes
>o.k. I give up....what did I miss?
>bob

Kev's T-shirt, with Michael B's badge on Channel 4!

I have to confess, when it was over..... it was Supper's Ready I shook
the walls with. Am I a splitter? Is Jethro Tull the biggest hole in my
collection?

Who lives, who dies, in the annuls of prog...

I still don't believe the Nik farting story,
but is the hawk over the forest greater than the eagle over the
mountain? heh.

Or is this the Aeon of Horus?

and was that the Wind of Change?

Do our band rule? Or what?

We rule! We rule!

It was sweet to see again the living Bob.
Sleep well, beautiful poet Bob, you fucking living beautiful man.
All the machines are quiet.

Am I drunk now? Am I having fun yet?

I killfile myself

*plonk*

Goodnight beautiful friends, I *plonk* now!
--
Jon