Newcastle/EMI promo

Rich Warren rich.warren at BTINTERNET.COM
Sun Mar 4 04:12:22 EST 2001

I was in Newcastle for the Large Record Fair Yesterday, there wasn't much
rare Hawkstuff around. But I went down to Steel Wheels, and they had an EMI
promo of the 3rd Disc of EpochEclipse.

It was CD-R, with EMI printed onto the disc, with a white card insert
containing track details, details of the company that did the copies for
EMI.
No Catalog Number.
Anyone else seen one of these.  Is it Real. ;-) It's 6-99.

Fact: Newcastle is the only place I've ever seen anybody sledge (in snow)
down to the beach, then go in surfing. It is cold LoL.

Rich W.