FW: top ten prog show

colm mcwilliams bedroom at TRANCER28.FSNET.CO.UK
Sun Mar 4 07:25:21 EST 2001

maybe someone could get in contact with the program makers at channel 4 they
would know where they got the footage from?

colm

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU]On
Behalf Of ANDREW GARIBALDI
Sent: 04 March 2001 11:43
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
Subject: Re: FW: top ten prog show

I knew that would come up - it isn't available because whoever owns it
doesn't want to make it available. Last night's show, although a complete
embarassment (not even good enough to be bad) as a show, makes you realise
just how much old media footage there is lurking away in the vaults that
will never see the light of day commercially. Kinda sad, isn't it. As to
where that was from, it will take the real experts on this group to answer
that one.
Andy Garibaldi.