Hawkwind releases

Tigger Tigger at PUDDYTAT.FSNET.CO.UK
Sun Mar 4 07:28:19 EST 2001

In article <4.1.20010303140058.031a39f0 at mail.hypernova.net>, dhuggins
<dhuggins at HYPERNOVA.NET> writes
>Speaking of releases,
>
>        I've always wondered where the complete tape is of the Chicago show from
>the 78 US QS&C tour (the source of "Spirit of the Age" on Friends and
>Relations)-It would make a GREAT release. Anybody know, or is this one of
>those forever-lost things?

This is another one like the Glastonbury/Roundhouse Silver Machine.
Friends and relations says it was recorded in Chicago, but it's exactly
the same as the version on Weird Tapes 2, and that was allegedly
recorded at de Montford Hall, Leicester according to the sleeve notes on
the CD. According to the info I was mailed when Weird 2 was originally
released on tape, it was either Stonehenge or Oxford.
--
David Blair