BOC: Some possible stuff

Sun Mar 4 11:30:32 EST 2001

On Wed, 7 Feb 2001, Douglas Pearson wrote:

> On Wed, 7 Feb 2001 14:44:04 -0500, Brian Halligan
> <blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM> wrote:
>
> >Chris Martin wrote:
> >> Les Bronstein SWU vocalist has mentioned that Rhino Records may realease
> >> Stalk Forrest Group and possibily SWU onto CD.
> >
> >Wow! If Rhino remasters them and throws in some good liner
> >notes...drool....
>
> That would be the perfect thing for Rhino to put on their limited-
> edition "Rhino Homemade" imprint that included the Stooges/Funhouse box
> set, the live Devo thing, Tim Buckley, etc.  Might even be worth sending
> the folks at Rhino an Email in support of the idea (I have a tape of the
> SFG boot LP that came out a couple years back - it is well worthy of
> release and would appeal to 60s/psych collectors as well as BOC fans).

        Rhino are lining up for some fair amount of my money given this
and the recent Captain Beefheart & The Magic Band live album... And now
the remasters too... How am I going to find it all? And a new album June
5, hem hem, I mean, is BOC-buying looking good at the moment or
_what_? Yours,
               Jon

ObCD: Man - _The Early Years_
--