HW: footage

Tom Clark tclark at PETRONET.NET
Sun Mar 4 12:25:00 EST 2001

How large is the file?

Also, on the hawkwind.com site, there is mention from a 1996 news posting
about footage of "Hawkwind from a gig at the London Roundhouse in April 1970.
This film  was shot in colour on 35mm film, and is reported to be of excellent
quality, edited with several different camera angles."

Anyone know if it was ever released?