FW: top ten prog show

Melvyn Vincent mel at MVA.U-NET.COM
Sun Mar 4 14:25:40 EST 2001

>Dare I ask 'bout the Rush, KC, Yes and Genesis stuff ? How were they
>presented ?
>-------
>Moorbase Alpha - http://www.moll.pp.se/moor/
>The Moor at mp3.com - http://www.mp3.com/TheMoor

They were presented well.
However....if there had to be a question mark over the 'progressiveness' of
any of the bands on this programme , then Genesis should have had their
progressive score/rate reduced by at least a third on merit alone.
Once Peter Gabriel left (after 'Lamb lies down on Broadway'), and Phil
Collins became the frontman, their standing altered and gradually erred
towards mainstream pop (ugh) over the following years...(I think)!

mel