HW Footage

Bernhard Pospiech bernhard.pospiech at HOME.INS.DE
Sun Mar 4 15:50:23 EST 2001

Hi
At 15:33 04.03.2001 -0500, you wrote:
><< When was Urban Guerilla first played live? >>
>==
>this one could be wrong, but someone had once said it was only played live
>twice in the 73 era.
>
>one is on [a/k/a] 'yuri gargarin',
>and the other, done as an encore, sports lead vocals by lemmy! [bernhard and
>rainer have the show on their lists; rough quality, though]

Larry, you are right.

Here are the tapes we have where UG was played

27.05.1973, LONDON, WEMBLEY STADIUM
gaga / in the egg / orgone accumulator / wage war / urban guerilla / master
of the universe / welcome / sonic attack / silver machine

25.07.1973, SOUTHAMPTON, TOP RANK
gaga / eternal champion / born to go / down through the night / it's so
easy / brainbox pollution / black corridor / space is deep / watcher /
warriors / brainstorm / seven by seven / sonic attack / time we left /
master of the universe / standing at the edge / urban guerilla / seeing it
as you really are

Bernhard