HW Footage

Melvyn Vincent mel at MVA.U-NET.COM
Sun Mar 4 16:15:14 EST 2001

>Hi
>At 15:33 04.03.2001 -0500, you wrote:
>><< When was Urban Guerilla first played live? >>
>>==
>>this one could be wrong, but someone had once said it was only played live
>>twice in the 73 era.
>>
>>one is on [a/k/a] 'yuri gargarin',
>>and the other, done as an encore, sports lead vocals by lemmy! [bernhard and
>>rainer have the show on their lists; rough quality, though]
>
>Larry, you are right.
>
>Here are the tapes we have where UG was played
>
>27.05.1973, LONDON, WEMBLEY STADIUM
>gaga / in the egg / orgone accumulator / wage war / urban guerilla / master
>of the universe / welcome / sonic attack / silver machine
>
>25.07.1973, SOUTHAMPTON, TOP RANK
>gaga / eternal champion / born to go / down through the night / it's so
>easy / brainbox pollution / black corridor / space is deep / watcher /
>warriors / brainstorm / seven by seven / sonic attack / time we left /
>master of the universe / standing at the edge / urban guerilla / seeing it
>as you really are
>

>Bernhard
Wow Bernhard!

Southampton Top Rank 1973 was my 2nd HW gig. Would love to obtain a copy of
this one.
This gig was responsible for turning me onto German band NEU!
The DJ played 'Forever' from the Neu 2 album during the interval and it was
so brilliant I had to find out who & what it was ( not knowing while it was
playing of course ).
It was also the last time I saw Stacia perform......ahhh memories!

Whats the quality like?

regards

mel