Warrior incongruities re-re-re-revisited

Mike Coleman deltawave at METRONET.COM
Sun Mar 4 17:03:11 EST 2001

>Mike,
>I think I probably need to see one WITH a hair to confirm that mine hasn't.
>I might be missing something!
>Jez

 Look at the front cover of the "Shield" version of WARRIOR ....look at the
"D" in the word HAWKWIND...now move your eye up to the very top edge, and
then to the right about 3/4 of an inch...in case you are not used to the
measurement, it doesn't matter..just take your eye all the way over to the
right edge of the record, and if you didn't clearly see what looks like a
white, horizontal "hair" that got caught in the printing press, then you
have the one I look for ....

The reason I want this, is not because the hair bothers me (it's also on
the Liberty re-issues, by the way,....I want it because the colors on this
copy are brighter and more beautiful.....)

I can replace yours if you'd consider something, but on the other hand,
Please do not feel that I am pouncing on your stuff...you want yours..you
KEEP YOURS!!

I could have one in the next 5 minutes probably, if I'd just quit yanking
my chain on this list (hahaha).....

The Black Death (mc)