adden - something -

Michael W Blackman michaelangelo68 at OZEMAIL.COM.AU
Sun Mar 4 20:43:24 EST 2001

anyway - just to add to a previous email regarding the channell 4 show I made a cooment that went something like
is all they showed of the beehive gathering Kev's Fuzz & the badge I made

This was meant to relate to an email I had read that said there was a good shot of Kevs chest And  his badge

It didn't occur to me untill a few seconds after pressinf send that it was Kevin Sommers shirt - do'oh
i had the impression of the camera focusing in on someones chest & furry chest hair sprouting out the top of their shirt  -  oh what a twit

Mb