OFF: Imagining Yellow Suns

Brian Halligan blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Mon Mar 5 15:49:53 EST 2001

I came across this "neo-psychedelic" band on AllMusic.com, but there wasn't
any bio or other info except that their album (from 1990) received a 4.5
stars. I've checked the Web and have come up with nothing except a track
listing and one obscure online shop that was selling it.

Has anyone heard of these guys? Are they as good as AllMusic suggests? Their
album was released on Dr. Dream records, but I haven't found much info on
the record company either.

Thanks,
Brian