Original Silver Machine recording/THE DEVIL

Mike Coleman deltawave at METRONET.COM
Mon Mar 5 18:38:06 EST 2001

 just saw this:

> Anyone know if the original version of Silver Machine released on

 The Glastonbury recording of Silver Machine has Bob's original vocal....as
the majority of you out there will know....BUT!....how many of you know
that IT DOES EXIST ON CD!!!!!! (hahahahaha!!!!  MINE!  HAHAHAA!!!)...

 It is on a compilation CD that came free with a UK rock magazine several
years ago....I FREAKED OUT when I noticed what I had...

I can provide details later should anyone care to track it down....

also..those of you out there collecting all the comps with Hawkwind tracks
on them: I hereby issue a curse of POWERFUL DARKENED MAGIC to those who do
not play the HW tracks, find the gold, and REPORT BACK TO THE LIST like the
arrow from the bow......

Mr.Brock...if you read,,,PLEASE KEEP the diff versions to the regular
releases...PLEASE....I'm getting too old, there's just TOO MANY B.S, comps
that wouldn't get played, etc.   PLEASE NO MORE OF THIS TYPE insanity....

it just removes the pleasure and replaces with unhappiness....

Mike Coleman