Dutch Progressive Rock Page Update !

Jobson, Ed ejobson at THRUPOINT.NET
Mon Mar 5 23:39:17 EST 2001

For us new joiners could you send me the url?

Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU]On
Behalf Of Zeitgeist
Sent: 05 March 2001 16:03
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
Subject: HW: Dutch Progressive Rock Page Update !

Forwarded for info:

Dutch Progressive Rock Page Update !

DPRP has a new column ! Our very own 'Master of the Obscure', Nigel, is
bringing
you Forgotten Sons. This can be considered the opposite of Counting Out
Time. Whereas
CoT featured all of those successful bands and albums that became prog rock
milestones,
Forgotten Sons focuses on those artists, bands and albums that time forgot.
Forgotten Sons is prog rock's 'grey area', which is reflected in the
controversial design of
the column.

In the first update of Forgotten Sons we bring you a special on Tim Blake.
Added to that,
you'll also find an interview with the man himself in DPRP's Specials
section.

Hope you enjoy the new offering of DPRP and we are looking forward to
hearing your
feedback and suggestions.

Enjoy,
Ed