2-3 day festival

Michael W Blackman michaelangelo68 at OZEMAIL.COM.AU
Tue Mar 6 02:24:37 EST 2001

one other thing doods

if you have a moment & you think the 2-3 day festival with the holiday camp is a great idea send me a little note with you feelings & or ideas & I will post it on a dedicated page @ the Elecetric Tepee - with a little luck the Hawkmasters will have a look and it will be that little extra incentive towards the whole thing going ahead

Our minds are extremely powerful - so if we all pool our positive energies together - along with the hard work and dedication that the Hawks ever seem to muster - the whole thing will go off like a charm!!

Personally I am willing to offer any vollunteer support that is required to help make this event happen

hawkfans vote 1 for HAWKFESTIVAL!!!!