HW: footage

Steve Litchfield slitchfield at UKONLINE.CO.UK
Tue Mar 6 07:48:00 EST 2001

I had a response from Chrysalis:

"I am happy to try and get the contact details you require but could you
be more specific as to the clips you are interested in as there is a great
deal of different material included in the programme.  Also all the
material has been paid for by chrysalis on a licensed basis so if you want
to acquire any clips shown in the programme they would be subject to a fee
from the respective licensee.  I hope to hear from you again soon."

At the same time, Kris (HW) contacted me to say that they're in direct
touch with Debbie, the main film researcher, and that HW themselves will
try and arrange for further distribution.

8-)))) Go, go, go, Kris!

The overriding most interesting question is whether the clips shown (esp.
Urban G/Orgone/Stacia) are just about all that exists or whether they're
taken from a much longer film segment.

Steve Litchfield