HW: Dawn of hawkwind CD ( pre hawkwind)

Michael Crook m.j.crook at TALK21.COM
Tue Mar 6 14:39:20 EST 2001

Iain wrote:
> Just got hold of the Dawn of Hawkwind, The Dave Brock pre Hawkwind stuff
>and its Brilliant !!!!

Yeah its a great album, I'd like to hear the full 'busking' song from the competition (don't know its name without looking). One thing puzzles me re this album - it is well documented that the Famous Cure had a hit single in Holland called 'Sweet Mary' which , according to Hfan10, reached no5. 'Dawn' would have been the ideal album for it to feature on. Has anyone got a copy of the single or ever heard it?
Mick

May there always be starlight on the path...Burnham Jr.