footage

Stephen Swann swann at CUGC.ORG
Tue Mar 6 18:07:31 EST 2001

> From: Steve Litchfield [mailto:slitchfield at UKONLINE.CO.UK]
>
> I had a response from Chrysalis:
>
> "I am happy to try and get the contact details you require but could you
> be more specific as to the clips you are interested in as there is a great
> deal of different material included in the programme.  Also all the
> material has been paid for by chrysalis on a licensed basis so if you want
> to acquire any clips shown in the programme they would be subject to a fee
> from the respective licensee.  I hope to hear from you again soon."
>
> At the same time, Kris (HW) contacted me to say that they're in direct
> touch with Debbie, the main film researcher, and that HW themselves will
> try and arrange for further distribution.
>
> 8-)))) Go, go, go, Kris!

Yes!  Go, Kris!  I remember a time when I would have been ecstatic
just to have Space Ritual on CD, since I never thought it would
happen.  Funny how after you get what once would have satisfied
you, you just get greedier: now I want Space Ritual on _DVD_.  ;-)

> The overriding most interesting question is whether the clips shown (esp.
> Urban G/Orgone/Stacia) are just about all that exists or whether they're
> taken from a much longer film segment.

Like I said, you get greedy.  ;-)

Steve