footage

gingoblin at EASYNET.CO.UK gingoblin at EASYNET.CO.UK
Thu Mar 8 10:06:05 EST 2001

I've had two items on my Video Wants list for years and years...
HW-GermanTV 1972/3 and Hawklords-ItalianTV.  Never ever got anywhere with
these items, and indeed most people seemed to think they didn't exist. The
plot is thickening now though!

Dave