HW: footage

Michael Crook m.j.crook at TALK21.COM
Wed Mar 7 15:13:57 EST 2001

Andy Garibaldi wrote:
> as I keep saying,there is footage of The Space Ritual Tour, approx 30 mins
>it is reckoned, in the vaults of EMI if anyone wants to try and check that
>one out - good luck (you'll need it)

You'll have to enlighten me on this one Andy. Why would they be reluctant to make this footage available? Interestingly in that interview in Record collector that  I mentioned, Dave says that EMI probably have most of the band's early leftovers from studio sessions.

Mick

May there always be starlight on the path...Burnham Jr.