HW: Sonic Attack tour

Wed Mar 7 18:01:39 EST 2001

Not quite sure what info you want here - though you had the three colectors series doubles, the Glastonbury thing and the Weird tapes stuff.
Andy G.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Michael W Blackman
  To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
  Sent: Sunday, March 04, 2001 12:08 PM
  Subject: Re: HW: Sonic Attack tour

  No....  it wasn't untill I came accross all you wonderful people here on the BOC/Hawkwind list and the Hawkwind at yahoo's list that I began to seriously build up my collection.
  Just after the Hawks came to OZ - which I missed ((arrggh))
  my collection consisted of
  LEVITATION
  HALL OF THE MOUNTAIN GRILL
  XENON CODEX
  HAWKWIND
  NIGHT OF THE HAWKS
  MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE

  Can you get me that treasure??  Collectors series... please tell me more - ohhhh guru of mine  :^)!!!